Mission and Vision
HCAT’s mission is to make quality education affordable and accessible to everyone. That's why HCAT
offers a variety of educational programs with the perfect knowledge. HCAT is to provide innovative
educational environments, opportunities, and experiences that enable individuals, communities, and
the region to grow, thrive, and prosper.
We keep step with the advance in the field so as to provide quality higher education to the
student and implant in them high standards of discipline and ethics so that they become
enlightened individuals in the service of humanity and to carry out focused research in the
frontier in the areas of science and technology.
- A member of the International Association of Universities.
- A Nano- Satellite, designed and fabricated by the university is to be launched into
orbit through PSLV of SDSC, ISRO in 2014.
- IBM recognition as a centre of excellence.
- Research projects to the tune of 4 crores funded by DST, DBT, DAE, ISRO & others.
- Offering engineering education in collaboration with NPTEL (National Programme on
Technology Enhanced Learning).
- Approved as a SIRO (Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) by the Ministry
of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- All eligible courses have been accredited by the NBA, AICTE and the UGC. NAAC
accreditation has also been applied for.