Aircraft Maintance Engineering (AME)
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course is related to maintenance and repair of aircrafts. Before pilot takes off AME has to check the aircraft properly and sign the Flight Releasing Certificate (FRC) then only flight can takeoff. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is the international license based programme. The license of AME is authorised in private and government sector worldwide. AME have very bright future as aircraft passengers are raising very frequently.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course Duration
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course duration is of 3 years. The academic knowledge will be gathered at our institute and live training will be held in flying environment such as Airlines, MRO etc. After completion of 3 years academic programme candidate has to undergo practical training for 2 years where stipend will be provided to the candidates. After clearing the modules and practical training license will be issued by DGCA.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering license
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering licenses are subcategorised into the following :-
- License B1.1:- Category B1.1 licence holder issue certificate regarding the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of aeroplane with jet engine.
- License B2 :- Category B2 license holder issue certification regarding the maintenance , repair and troubleshooting of electrical and electronic system of aircrafts.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Fee structure
The fee structure for AME course is 3 lakhs for whole course.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhauls (MROs)
- Flying Clubs
- Civil Defence Forces
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aviation Training Centres
- Many more ...